NFGR Case Reports
The latest updates on NFGR cases, gun issues and news, and resources on free speech and the Second Amendment.
- JUST FILED: Amicus brief in Supreme Court gun caseToday, the National Foundation for Gun Rights filed an amicus brief in New York State Rifle & Pistol Association v. Bruen. This case is the first major Second Amendment case the Supreme Court has agreed to consider in over ten years.
- NFGR Backs Michigan Mom’s Legal DefenseLoveland, CO – The National Foundation for Gun Rights announced today they will be backing the legal defense team of 32-year-old Theresa Bragg, a single, African-American mother of four children who is being prosecuted for defending herself with a firearm.
- Charges DROPPED against Fr. Peter Raleigh!The bogus charges against gun-toting priest Fr. Peter Raleigh have been dropped, thanks to the assistance of NFGR’s Gun Owners Defense Fund!
- FAIL: 9th Circuit upholds British law, claims no right to carry in public!According to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, there is no Second Amendment right to carry a gun beyond your front door – and they did so by siding with King George III over our own Constitution.
- National Foundation for Gun Rights files joint Supreme Court brief in landmark free speech caseThe First Amendment is what protects our ability to effectively fight for our Second Amendment rights without exposing gun owners and citizen-lobbyists to harassment from “cancel culture” bullies, anti-gun employers, neighbors, activist politicians, and bureaucrats.
- Florida gun owner cleared to purchase gun!Earlier this year, James Bennetts contacted the National Foundation for Gun Rights for help with a blocked gun purchase. On August 10, 2020, […]