News And Press Releases
The latest updates on NFGR cases, gun issues and news, and resources on free speech and the Second Amendment.
- Foundation joins Rocky Mountain Gun Owners to Defend Fr. Peter RaleighThe National Foundation for Gun Rights is partnering with sister organization, Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, to support the legal defense of Fr. Peter Raleigh, a Catholic priest and gun owner being prosecuted under bogus gun charges.
- FAIL: 9th Circuit upholds British law, claims no right to carry in public!According to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, there is no Second Amendment right to carry a gun beyond your front door – and they did so by siding with King George III over our own Constitution.
- National Foundation for Gun Rights files joint Supreme Court brief in landmark free speech caseThe First Amendment is what protects our ability to effectively fight for our Second Amendment rights without exposing gun owners and citizen-lobbyists to harassment from “cancel culture” bullies, anti-gun employers, neighbors, activist politicians, and bureaucrats.
- GUN RIGHTS WATCH: Supreme Court agrees to decide warrantless entry caseCan the police enter your home without a warrant to take your guns? That’s the question the U.S. Supreme Court has agreed to decide in Caniglia v. Strom.
- RMGO Demands Pitkin County Reverse Unlawful Gun BanThe National Foundation for Gun Rights is partnering with sister organization Rocky Mountain Gun Owners (RMGO) in a cease-and-desist letter sent yesterday to the Pitkin County Attorney and Commissioners, demanding that they reverse the unlawful gun ban instituted Wednesday, October 28, 2020. More from RMGO: Click here to read the full press release »
- National Foundation for Gun Rights Assisting Family with Legal Actions in Toy Gun CaseLoveland, CO – The National Foundation for Gun Rights announced today it is assisting the family of twelve-year-old Isaiah Elliott in legal action against school authorities who targeted him for handling a toy gun during a remote school session.
- Colorado schools targeting kids for handling toy guns during remote learningLoveland, CO – The National Foundation for Gun Rights announced today that it is exploring legal options for assisting students and families being targeted by school officials and law enforcement for in-home activity observed during remote school sessions.